Wednesday, September 19, 2007

First Post!

Although not prone to "woot"ing so often, I must throw one in here- as this is going to be my first foray into blogging. After some considerable forethought into the layout of the blog *cough* I decided that I should perhaps add some content to the thingamajig
I've never considered myself a "writer" per se- but I've always communicated somewhat well. And by well I mean "effectively" as compared to "in a compelling manner". I guess this blog is my attempt to 1) put my thoughts into a medium outside of my cranium, which some people allege will have a therapeutic value while 2) chiseling away at my style/prose/what have you.
For those of you that just happened to google/search your way onto here- I am a salesman by choice. I can sell the snot out of things, when I want to. But I am surrounded by people who have charisma. I can sit and listen to the people for days, and feel comfortable being with them. Where I find banality, they find purpose. It's frustrating to know that I don't have it.
I guess what I am hoping to figure out is how to tell a story. I won't be the first one to tip toe (or stomp) down this forest path- lord knows I will knock over a few tulips and scare some cute bunnies along the way. But it's my journey, and I'll take from it what I can. Thanks for joining me.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Woo hoo! COngrats! Although, there seems to be something wrong with your links...

Let me knwo if you need any assistance with bloogy-tech stuff; otherwise, prepare yourself for some AvP 2 in th enext month!

Mr. Bob said...

Bah- muh bad- but all fixed now.

When's this here AvP comin' out exactly- only cause I might be out of town (Jersey) ?